Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Roche Diagnostics in Kenya is seeking a Regional Manager to implement regional business plans in relevant countries of responsibility. Drive growth of all product lines, while understanding and addressing customer or market needs, within assigned budgets in line with Global and local marketing strategies while adhering strictly to the Roche code of conduct.
- In line with marketing strategies, determine, develop, implement and monitor sales and growth within assigned clients in order to ensure optimum achievement of set sales targets and growth potential.
- Serve as an interface with local governments, funders and international organizations within assigned territory and monitor and evaluate country specific environmental issues with regard to healthcare and legislation and provide feedback to Market Access team for government lobbying activities.
- Develop and maintain strong Client and KOL relationships through regular presence to determine and influence the Export Distributor’s business requirements and growth strategies as well as ascertain market trends, risks & competitor insights.
- Lead, drive and project manage solutions selling activities for identified new sales opportunities within new possible clients or new products or channel filling opportunities within existing clients with relevant internal stakeholders (product manager, business development, application specialists, commercial (finance) management for exports, technical services, etc.).
Distributor /Business Partner Management
- Identify and implement, in conjunction with Distributors and/or marketing agents, agreed continuous improvement strategies to increase the efficiency/productivity and profitability of sales activities and achievement of KPIs.
- Implement a performance management process to track performance of Distributors / Business Partners and drive accountability.
- Ensure accurate and updated market information is shared between internal stakeholders and Business Partners.
- Ensure that Distributor’s / Business Partners have sufficient capacity to support local markets. Plan and facilitate training and development of local export distributor’s sales agents.
- Ensure promotional activities are implemented for existing and new clients in collaboration with internal stakeholders and export distributor marketing agents in order to market and promote Roche services and products.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: National Diploma in Medical Sciences or equivalent (NQF 6). A University degree or higher and a Business Management qualification an advantage.
- Required Experience: At least 8 years commercial experience in the medical industry with at least 5 years account management experience.