Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The purpose of the position is to provide financial management support to UAF-Africa financial operations, including and not limited to accurate budgets development, grant administration, preparation of management reports, cash flows and statutory compliance, oversee the implementation of the finance system, policies and procedures under the direct guidance of the FOD.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Studies/ Accounting or equivalent
· CPA (K)
Skills and Experience
· 3-4 years relevant work experience;
· Budgeting and financial management skills;
· Working knowledge of feminist and women’s rights organisations and movements;
· An appreciation of gender equality and women’s rights issues, particularly in the African settings;
· Ability to interface sensitively with people from various social, economic, political, cultural and religious backgrounds;
· Familiarity with grantmaking is an added advantage;
· Experience working with Quickbooks software an added advantage;
· Good communication skills;
· Strong problem- solving skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis;
· High level of integrity and commitment;
. Passionate about UAF-Africa’s mission, committed to teamwork, and achieving results through effective teams;
• This is a regional position that involves some national and regional travel;
• UAF-Africa is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate in its hiring practices;
• In order to build the strongest possible workforce, UAF-Africa actively seeks a diverse applicant pool;
• The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
How to Apply
§ Please submit cover letter, and resume to email@example.com with “Finance Associate”in the subject line. The position is open until Monday, 20 January 2020. No phone calls please.