Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Regional Procurement Unit is a part of Save the Children’s East Africa Regional Office. The Supply Chain intern will provide support to the Regional Procurement Coordinator and other members of the Regional Procurement Unit Team
- A Logistics trainee who wishes to gain some practical experience
- Degree in Logistics, procurement or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS Excel spread sheets and MS Word
- High level of integrity and ability to work as part of a professional team
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to handle challenging work load
- Cross-cultural experience, understanding and sensitivity;
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills;
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
Contract duration: 3 months
How to Apply
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents