Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Digital Marketing/ E-Commerce Specialist
Company: Clothes’ Company
Nature of Job: Full time
No. Required: 2
Salary Range: 25K
Our client a founder of luxury tailoring services for Africans with head office in Dubai; are now establishing in Kenya. They offer tailoring services to more than 500 companies worldwide. They also offer personalized ready-to-wear collection of African and blended fashion. They seek to hire a Digital Marketing/E-Commerce Specialist.
Brites Management services is a Recruitment and HR Consultancy company in Nairobi. We are experts in recruitment, casual Staff outsourcing, payroll management, HR department management, Employee Training, Writing HR Manuals among other services. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our clients through excellent and superior service provision. We offer end to end recruitment services to our clients. To job seekers- we are not the final decision makers in job offers but we provide a platform to job seekers to meet potential employers.
- Sell the products online
- Meet set targets
- Negotiate prices with customers
- Respond to online orders and enquiries
- Ensure payment is made and items are delivered to the customers
- Managing company’s social media platforms
- Taking photos of the products to post on social media platforms
- Attract traffic to the company’s social media platforms
- Chatting with online customers
- Managing company’s social media activities
- Interacting with customers online
- Listing the company on social media and ensuring activities in different social media platforms- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus, You Tube etc.
- Managing company’s social media Writing informative and effective blogs
- Be familiar with Google Ad words and sponsored ads
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management and generation of inbound traffic
- Responding to complaints
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt
- Advising the company about different premiums on social media platforms the company can subscribe to
- Degree/ Diploma in any field
- Online/social media marketing experience a must
- 1-3 years’ experience
- Sales and marketing skills
- Customer service Skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.