Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Industrial Area Nairobi
Start date: Immediately
Salary: Kshs. 25,000
Who are we?
We are a fast-growing manufacturing company dealing with packaging material seeking to hire a self-driven and competent Receptionist who will double up as an Administrative Assistant in seldom occasions with exceptional customer service skills to join our team.
The successful candidate will be tasked with
- Follow up on customer inquiries shared on email and live chat
- Attend to visitors and walk-in clients, handle telephone calls.
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Attend to customers queries and complaints in a professional manner
- Communicate effectively with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks
- Organizing and tracking vehicle logistics for delivery
- Ensure and maintain 6S standards are upheld at the reception area
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
Who Are You?
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or any other related course
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Customer Service Agent/ Receptionist preferably in a similar industry
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Strong prioritization and administrative skills
- Ability to handle matters with integrity
- Ability to meet pressing deadlines, collect data and communicate it in a comprehensive report.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please follow the link CLICK HERE to submit your application.
Due to the urgency of the role, shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.