Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Nairobi.
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
- Notifying company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Maintaining security and telecommunications system.
- Informing visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
- Directing visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
- Maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
- Keeping a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Supporting continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Who Are You?
- Degree/Diploma in any related field.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in front office management.
- Must be conversant with computer applications (MS Office, Word, Excel and internet)
- Must have experience working in a busy office setup.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written English proficiency required.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision within the scope of knowledge and authority of the position
- Solid phone/customer service skills.
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.