Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, finance, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales innovative solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
PATH is currently recruiting for an Operations Officer to support the operations and administrative functions. The Operations Officer will report to the Director of Finance and Administration and will work closely with other teams across PATH Kenya. We are seeking an Operations Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related qualification, minimum 5 years’ experience in Admin Management
- Additional experience in basic accounting or logistics is an added advantage
- Experience managing and supervising a team
- Working well under pressure and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of reliability, accuracy and productivity
- Strong oral and written communication skills, fluency in English is required
- Ability to maintain harmonious working relationships and effectively address complex and sensitive administrative issues
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access).
Candidates must have legal authorization to work in Kenya.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.