Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The incumbent will ensure effective and efficient coordination of administrative functions for the Senior Leadership team within the organization.
The holder will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to plan/implement key events, develop and update key organizational and team calendars and assist with routine administrative functions.
- Cross-functional Coordination and liaison for travels and schedules
- Administrative support to Senior Leadership Team
- External engagement coordination
- Budget & Audit support
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Educational level: Degree in Social Sciences, Development studies or related field
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Executive, Administrative or HR officer in a medium to large organization.
- Must have worked with a multicultural team. Experience coordinating functions and activities for more than one Line Manager will be an added advantage.
- Excellent collaborative and organizational skills, efficient note taker, ability to condense information into action items
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to develop quality reports under tight deadlines and draft concise summary reports
- Familiarity with the non-profit organizations. Strong computer skills and experience with MS office applications especially Word, Excel, Power point, Publisher
- Strong oral and written English skills.
- Work environment: Nairobi based with travel to countries having active conflict within the East Africa region.
- Travel: Domestic and international travel is required for this position.