Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Intern position exists to ensure finance processes and record keeping are safeguarded. It is also an opportunity to assist the intern get on the job training.
Finance Internship Responsibilities
- Input data into the Navision system. The data includes Timesheets, staff accountability reports, Project work plans and budgets
- Assist in reviewing payment documents for completeness and accuracy
- Assist in maintaining a proper filling system for all payment documents and ensure accounting records are updated, reliable and according to AFIDEP accounting policies, procedures and regulations.
- Retrieving documents for audit and ad-hoc requests
- Ensuring prompt re-archiving of documents after completion of audit and ad-hoc requests
- Support the Administration department in procurement and logistics
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications for the Finance Internship
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and word
- Good skills in using financial software applications.
- Proficiency in English.
- All staff in the Finance and Administration Department
- This position is based in Nairobi.
- The position has an unpredictable workload over the duration of the 6 months with no further extension or renewal.
- Attention to detail
- Effective Time management skills
- Team player
- Organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Be able to demonstrate high level of integrity
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th January 2020.
Kindly indicate the position title “FINANCE INTERNSHIP NAIROBI” on the subject line when applying.
Note availability is from 1st of February 2020.
AFIDEP is an equal opportunity employer promoting gender, equity and diversity. Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.