Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This role exists to drive opportunity identification through continuous monitoring and evaluation of all marketing activities (including activation analysis, advertising campaigns, return on investment
This role exists to drive opportunity identification through continuous monitoring and evaluation of all marketing activities (including activation analysis, advertising campaigns, return on investment)
1.Implementation of marketing strategy and activity through:
- Preparation and execution of marketing brand plan activities to ensure brand strategies and objectives are effectively executed and evaluated on the ground i.e. Activations, POS placement and events execution;
- managing, monitoring and reporting brand expenditure to ensure it does not exceed budgets defined in the operational plan; and
- Assisting in procurement duties for all marketing items by being the main contact person to the SAP module, supply chain and finance department through necessary procurement processes.
2.Development and implementation of brand standards by:
- Review and enhance all communication materials within the business to ensure consistency to the overall Brand Identity Standards
- Monitor the continual implementation of the brand execution standards at all the customer and consumer touchpoints (both on and off trade)
- Monitor external BTL agencies to ensure brand programs are performed with the required quality and agreed timelines and costs
Execute a well-coordinated internal communications plan to keep staff updated – ensure standardization in line with communications policy and the Brand Identity Standards;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press, radio or TV as appropriate to the product or service
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters and newsletters, including e-newsletters and DVDs
5. Digital Marketing
- Assisting generating and executing marketing campaigns across social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and many more
- Generating reports for digital marketing campaigns using data-based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any business-related field
- Analytical skills and logical/creative thinking
- Presentation skills
- Good management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with internal and external stakeholders. Commercial approach to all activities
- Take initiative and ability to make commercially viable decisions
- Able to deal with 3rd party agencies – Experiential agency management is key
- At least 2 -3 years in a brand management role.
Those interested and meet the above requirements can send their application letters and CV on or before Friday, 24th January 2020
Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. Two Rivers Lifestyle Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.