Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to Manager, Administration the Administration Coordinator will be required to assist in the provision of effective and efficient administrative services and systems in the department.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
- Must have a degree in either Land Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration, Public Facilities Management or related field from a recognized institution;
- Must have a minimum of six (6) years’ experience in a busy organization, two (2) of them at Senior Level;
- Demonstrated track record in the successful implementation of administration strategies processes and systems.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a team player, good management and leadership skills;
- Must be computer literate and possess good analytical skills.
- Assist in development of policies, procedures, plans, budgets, and strategies to ensure provision of effective and efficient administrative services and systems;
- Coordinate the effective management of equipment and facilities including repair and maintenance of buildings and other installations;
- Ensure the implementation of the Commission’s facilities management policies;
- Develop accountability measures, monitor the performance indicators within the department and ensure periodic reports;
- Ensure the establishment of effective Office Management Services including Hospitality, Protocol, Janitorial Services, Courier, Switchboard, and Supervision of other Administrative/Office Services.
How to Apply
Applications are strictly online. Details, including job requirements are available on the Commission website, https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcjobs
After completing online application, applicants are also required to submit hard copies of application letters, detailed CVs, academic certificates, testimonials, and ID/Passport to:
The Commission Secretary/CEO
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission,
15th floor Anniversary Towers,
P. O. Box 45371-00100,
Canvassing will lead to disqualification of any applicant.