Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
- Must have a Bachelors’ degree in Journalism, Communications; Public Relations or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in corporate communications;
- Must have excellent script and speech writing skills;
- Must have adequate knowledge of Kenya’s media;
- Must be IT savvy especially on design and graphics applications.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and a team player;
- Must be computer literate and possess good analytical skills;
- Must be a person of undoubted integrity.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the Commission’s media and publications policy;
- Assist in organizing press conferences, media coverage and attending to media inquiries;
- Draft speeches, news releases, and any other presentations;
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the Commission’s
- Information, Education and Communication (IEand related publicity activities;
- Design and edit publications.
How to Apply
Applications are strictly online. Details, including job requirements are available on the Commission website, https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcjobs
After completing online application, applicants are also required to submit hard copies of application letters, detailed CVs, academic certificates, testimonials, and ID/Passport to:
The Commission Secretary/CEO
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission,
15th floor Anniversary Towers,
P. O. Box 45371-00100,
Canvassing will lead to disqualification of any applicant.