Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Constituency Election Coordinator(CEC), the Constituency Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for all matters pertaining to the administration of the Constituency Offices where they shall be deployed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences;
- Must have three(3) years working experience in a busy organization;
- Must hail from the Constituency he/she is applying for as indicated in the National identity card;
- Should be competent and confident in handling office records and processes;
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and a team player;
- Must be computer literate and possess good analytical skills;
- Must be a person of undoubted integrity.
- Oversee the general management of constituency office in the absence of the CEC;
- Completing voter registration control sheets and control registers;
- Keep up to date statistics on voter registration exercise;
- Updating regularly and maintaining an updated register of electors and making sure it is always accurate;
- Checking that all electoral materials and equipment are in good working condition;
- Assist the CEC in mapping of polling stations/registration centers;
- Assist in publicity of voter registration of voters, elections, inspection of the register and any other activity to be undertaken by the Commission;
- Quality control the work done by registration and polling officer on voter registration;
- Receive, distribute and maintain an inventory of materials and equipment to registration centers in time;
- Replacing lost and defaced voters cards with duplicate cards;
- Assist in preparation of work plans, security plans, transport, and logistical plans;
- Safeguarding registration data;
- Assist in verifying the register of visitors;
- Ensuring security of office records, equipment and documents, including classified materials; and preparing responses to basic routine correspondence;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Commission.
How to Apply
Applications are strictly online. Details, including job requirements are available on the Commission website, https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcjobs
After completing online application, applicants are also required to submit hard copies of application letters, detailed CVs, academic certificates, testimonials, and ID/Passport to:
The Commission Secretary/CEO
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission,
15th floor Anniversary Towers,
P. O. Box 45371-00100,
Canvassing will lead to disqualification of any applicant.