Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Director Information Communications Technology County ICT Officers shall be responsible for all matters pertaining support on Commission ICT requirements in the Counties
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPOINTMENT
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Certification in Networks (e.g. CCNA, CCNP) or Microsoft Certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Professional) is an added advantage;
- Must have at least three (3) years of relevant experience in a busy organization;
- Basic hardware troubleshooting and maintenance strongly preferred;
- Must be a resident of the County he/she is applying to be considered;
- Must be a team player, service-oriented, eager to learn and pro-active, willing to develop initiatives and stress-resistant.
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must be a person of undoubted integrity
- To provide first-line support on all general and Commission-specific software and hardware issues in the county;
- To communicate information on hardware and software issues to corporate ICT Services;
- Solve county ICT issues including remote access, emails, and telephone;
- To assist in the selection and disposal of redundant ICT Equipment;
- Provide onsite technical support with hardware and software issues where needed, including traveling to other Commission sites in their County of responsibility;
- Provide ICT point of contact to all users and third parties for all county ICT matters, and escalate to ICT at the Headquarters issues that cannot be resolved locally;
- To ensure the maintenance of a healthy, safe and secure working environment through ensuring compliance with health and safety requirements in relation to ICT;
- Implement information security at the regional level as directed by the ICT directorate;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Commission
How to Apply
Applications are strictly online. Details, including job requirements are available on the Commission website, https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcjobs
After completing online application, applicants are also required to submit hard copies of application letters, detailed CVs, academic certificates, testimonials, and ID/Passport to:
The Commission Secretary/CEO
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission,
15th floor Anniversary Towers,
P. O. Box 45371-00100,
Canvassing will lead to disqualification of any applicant.