Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This position is responsible to support the County Elections Manager (CEM) on all matters pertaining to Supply Chain Management in the County.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPOINTMENT
- Must have a Diploma in Supplies Management or Procurement Management from a recognized Institution;
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ of relevant experience in a large organization;
- Must be a resident of the County he/she is applying to be considered;
- A degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage;
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills and a team player;
- Must be computer literate and possess good analytical skills;
- Must be a person of undoubted integrity
- Supervise and provide guidance and advice in areas pertaining to Supply Chain Management to officers working in the county;
- Assist in county procurement, preparation of procurement plans, market survey and research;
- Assist in stock taking, reconciliation, preparation and maintenance of records;
- Ensure proper record keeping of all stores/equipment in the warehouse and safekeeping of the same;
- Issue/dispose of stores and equipment in accordance to the laid down procurement regulations and procedures;
- Prepare monthly and annual Supply Chain Management reports/returns and forward to Headquarter through the CEM
How to Apply
Applications are strictly online. Details, including job requirements are available on the Commission website, https://www.iebc.or.ke/iebcjobs
After completing online application, applicants are also required to submit hard copies of application letters, detailed CVs, academic certificates, testimonials, and ID/Passport to:
The Commission Secretary/CEO
Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission,
15th floor Anniversary Towers,
P. O. Box 45371-00100,
Canvassing will lead to disqualification of any applicant.