Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The ideal candidate will be working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data on Oracle Financials (OFA) and six other core business systems, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
- Fully up to speed on IFRS & IAS and its implementation
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting and setting up of budgets for each function based on business environment and previous and forcasted future performance
- Consolidations driven from the system
- Month end procedures on systems
- Deliver reports and metrics to leadership
- Develop Business Inteligence reports from the systems
- Deploy auto-reminders to group entities to complete tasks and processes
- Ensure audit committee meeting reports are submitted by each entity seven days before the meeting
- Reporting packs for Board meetings seven days prior
- Public company reporting and compliance with Capital Markets Authority and Insurance Regulatory Authority.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Finance or related field 5 – 7 years of relevant experience
- Chartered Public Accountant Kenya (CPA – K) qualified and member of good standing
- Expert on ERP environment specifically Oracle Financials, P11, ISF, DA, Actisure, Innova, RMA, etc.
- Expert in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Sharp reporting skill sets
- Insurance exposure added advantage