Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
KEMRI-CGHR Kisumu is seeking to recruit an intern in the below mentioned field; –
Vacant Position(s) – Two (2)
Successful candidates will be trained in collecting data for health facility costings in Kisumu and Homa bay counties. This is an excellent opportunity to gain insight into cost data collection at health facilities and also the health care delivery system. If desired, there will also be the opportunity to conduct analysis of the collected data.
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institution in any of the following disciplines: Statistics, Economics, Social Science or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
In addition, the applicants must:
1. Be a Kenyan youth below 30 years of age; and
2. Provide a Certificate of good conduct.
· Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
· Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-starter
· A person of integrity
· Should possess strong analytical skills
· Must be computer literate.
· A monthly stipend of Kes. 25,000/= will be given without any other benefits.
· Interns will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical insurance cover
· The project WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of internship.
· Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Internship will be for one (1) year.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application together with their detailed CV to:
The Deputy Director, CGHR,
P. O. Box 1578- 40100, Kisumu
no later than February 3, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.