Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Vacant Position(s) – Three (3)
Diploma from a recognized institution in any of the following disciplines: Business Management/ Business Administration, Supplies or any other relevant and equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
In addition, the applicants must:
1. Be a Kenyan youth below 30 years of age; and
2. Provide a Certificate of good conduct.
· Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
· Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-starter
· A person of integrity
· Should possess strong analytical skills
· Must be computer literate.
The Internship will be for one (1) year. Please Note:
· A monthly stipend of Kes. 15,000/= will be given without any other benefits.
· Interns will be expected to take up a personal accident cover and medical insurance cover
· The project WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of internship.
· Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application together with their detailed CV to:
The Deputy Director, CGHR,
P. O. Box 1578- 40100,
no later than February 4, 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.