Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Responsible to the Deputy Registrar for the overall and smooth running of various administrative Sections in operations department within the University.
- In-charge of the administration Section
- Responsible for implementation of departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and installations as well as university fleet.
- Responsible for preparation of reports and administration budgets.
- Responsible for timely production of minutes and follow-up for implementation.
- Responsible for effective and efficient management of staff in the section.
- Responsible for ensuring that the university complies with the requirements of Statutory agents and inspectorates, as well as certification of systems and equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance of hygiene and ambience of university premises.
- Any other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
For direct appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
- A master’s Degree in Management or Administration from a recognized University with not less than eight (8) years’ work experience of which five (5) years’ experience at the level of Assistant Registrar or its equivalent
- CPS III and any other relevant diploma will be an added advantage
- Shown merit and administrative ability in work performance and results
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills with good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Be willing to work on his/her own initiative with little supervision
- Be enthusiastic, pro-active and committed, and enjoy working in a small team
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send three (3) copies of their application, accompanied by detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), copies of academic and professional certificates, National
ID card or passport, and other relevant testimonials. Applicants who will be invited for the interview will be required to bring the following:
- Clearance certificate from;
- Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Higher Education Loans Board;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Credit Reference Bureau;
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department;
- Letters of recommendation (in sealed envelopes) from at least three persons familiar with the applicant’s professional experience and general character one of
- whom must be the pastor of their local church.
- Three (3) copies hard copies of the application dossier (Letter, CV, Certificates and Testimonials should be sent to:
The Vice Chancellor
Kenya Methodist University
P. O. Box 267 – 60200
An electronic copy of the application letter and CV in PDF format should be sent to: email@example.com
To be received on or before 31st January 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All the positions above require individuals who are committed to Christian values and are of high ethical standards, integrity, and professionalism.
KeMU is an Equal Opportunity Employer.