Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Retail Measurement Services is a syndicated service to track the movement of consumer goods from manufacturer to the consumer through the retail trade, in which clients would be able to track sales, distribution and marketing factors for markets and brands over time.
- Ensure prompt delivery of service to the responsible clients in order to achieve the set financial objectives and other operational performance indicators.
- Drive client satisfaction by providing insights and actionable recommendations during presentations or business reviews and also by providing value-added analyses and response to special requests.
- Work with client service team from the stage of client briefing to the final stage of report writing and presentation of results.
- Engage with clients on a day to day queries and educate them on Retail Measurement Services product.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with the identified key persons within the client organization.
- Undertake sales activities independently or in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposals and credentials to meet the team’s business objective.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management.
- Constantly Identify and recommend enhanced and new services that answer clients’ business needs.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of research techniques and applications
- Manage data quality issues by overseeing the data inquiry process.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Maintain client relationships for our key retail clients, managing the day to day happenings that are stipulated in the specific contracts. This involves establishing a good relationship with key stakeholders at the client (and within Nielsen), building and delivering reports, analyzing and presenting data trends, as well as identifying opportunities for new revenue projects. Must find the balance between analytics, attention to detail, and customer relationships.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Able to read data trends and translate this to actionable insights;
- Working knowledge of statistics, research techniques, and methodologies;
- Strong client focus and proactive;
- Very good influencing, persuading and project management skills;
- Experience of using research analytics tools e.g. SPSS and spreadsheeting/charting tools;
- Experience of data visualization, and ability to explain complex things in a simple, accessible way;
- Effective writing and excellent presentation skills;
- Strong business acumen and good knowledge of the market dynamics.
- The minimum requirement for a University Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics or a related discipline.
- 3+ years experience in FMCG / Market Research (Quantitative) / Retail industry.
- Candidates with rich experience of tracking studies (Retail & Brand tracking) would be preferred.
- Working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research techniques and methodologies.
- Proactive with the ability to build strong client relationships.
- Strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong skills in Excel and Powerpoint.