Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Van sales Representative to join our dynamic team. In this position, The VSR is accountable for delivering superior volume, coverage, distribution and In-store presence (Distribution, Pricing, shelving and Merchandising as per standards) in all the VSR stores of your section.
- Deliver volume, coverage and sales fundamentals targets.
- Deliver product on a regular basis determined by a delivery plan and set route to a specific set of customers within the agreed window of time.
- Establish and maintain excellent customer relationships by providing an efficient, reliable, friendly and courteous service to all customers
- Maintain the highest standard of service by maintaining the required supply of stock to ensure a 100% service level with no ‘stock outs’.
- Communicate effectively with customers and maintain up to date information regarding new initiatives, prices, promotions, new product listings and product de-lists.
- Provide information and feedback to the Van Sales Supervisor, on Customer requirements and competitor activity on your route
- Ability to Build and maintain good client relationships while pursuing and attaining sales targets
- Attain Sales targets as defined in the Monthly budget Servicing client accounts
- Establish new accounts
- Customer service and resolve customer complaints
- Prepare periodical reports
- Maintain a database on clients and sales activities
- Meet Volume, Revenue, profitability and collection targets aligned to the annual budget to be evaluated periodically.
- The goods loaded into the back of your van and for accountable for stock take purposes.
- Targets of the month (volume, distribution)
- Bad debts
- The correct use of and maintenance of all equipment supplied by the company.
- Completing all of the “end day” tasks
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge
- Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum of 3 year in van sales in FMCG Industry
- MUST have a valid Driving License –Class BCE
- Good understanding of basic computer skills
- Demonstrable customer service skills/relationship building
- Great sales attitude
- Thorough knowledge of Mombasa and its environs
- Flexibility on location