Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This is an exciting opportunity for young dynamic upcoming professional seeking to obtain on the job experience in MEAL while working with a motivated multinational team. It requires a dedicated and highly motivated individual who is willing to learn at the same time offer creative ideas to achieving the goals of MEAL.
The MEAL function is part of the Program Development and Quality department in the Regional office that supports country programs to embed MEAL systems so as to drive program quality improvement, generate evidence of the impact of our work and foster learning.
- University degree in any field of social development
- Prior training in Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning and Knowledge Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate effectively in networks and communities of practice
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point)
Contract duration: 3 months
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organisation, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children International does not charge any kind of fee at whichever stage of the recruitment process and does not act through recruitment agents