Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Assist in planning & coordinating monthly, quarterly and yearly stock-takes in conjunction with Internal Audit.
- Prepare and submit stock take reports for verification and validation by the Finance Manager & Internal Audit.
- Monitor adherence to FIFO and batch controls at all inventory storage areas of the company.
- Analyze, evaluate and provide explanations on all stock queries raised by the Immediate Supervisor, HODs & Senior Management.
- Monitor inventory min-max across all inventory stores and report on increased inventory levels or need for min-max review.
- Ensure an effective stock-card/bin-card management system across the entire company by ensuring all are correctly updated and sequentially filed.
- Monitor stock movements in and out of the company by ensuring proper documentations are availed and approved.
- Monitor stock arrangement across all stores.
- Conduct daily cycle counts across all stores.
- Strong analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Communications skills
- Minimum 1 year knowledge in Stock Management
- Strong personality
- Strong interpersonal relations
- Able to work within tight deadlines.
- Certificate/Diploma in Supply Chain Management.
Kindly urgently send your application to email@example.com indicating current and expected gross salary.