Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
PROFILE INTRODUCTION: Altima Africa Ltd is seeking to hire a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for the execution of the firm’s business development strategy aimed at acquisition and retention of new and existing clients.
He/she will drive departmental and organisational growth through managing all aspects of the sales cycle whilst ensuring set sales targets are met in line with the organisational strategy.
- Business Development- Lead the execution of the business development strategy that incorporates all aspects of the sales cycle. Generate leads from new and existing (including dormant) clients through direct contact, word of mouth, attending networking activities and collaboration with key industry players among others. The position holder will ensure set targets for the period are met in line with the departmental strategy for the period.
- Market Intelligence- Generate insights from market and industry trends to ensure our offerings remain relevant, thus bringing forth ideas and insights that may necessitate implementation of new solutions for our clients based on market findings.
- Relationship Management-Manage the interaction with existing and prospective clients to improve business relationships and partnerships whilst identifying stakeholder interests, their pain points and suggesting suitable solutions with the aim of generating sales pipelines and sustainable revenue streams for the business.
- Proposal Writing and Presentation- Support the project delivery team in development of recruitment and training proposals tailored to meeting the clients’ unique needs and present the proposal contents to the various clients when need be.
- Database management- Maintain an updated database of prospective clients in the various sectors to facilitate proper planning for the department.
- Stakeholder Management;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Strategic thinking/analysis and planning;
- Detail oriented;
- Relationship Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business related field;
- A minimum of five (5) years working experiencing Business Development
- Proven track record in driving sales growth and revenue
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge please apply by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject Business Development Executive by 24th January 2020.
Kindly attach your CV in word format.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted