Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To execute our digital marketing strategies we are looking for highly motivated, dynamic, self-driven and hardworking individuals with strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills to join the Digital Marketing Internship. The successful candidates will assist with the implementation of our digital marketing strategy to achieve agreed targets and key performance indicators. Keeping up to date with new digital marketing techniques, the interns will also contribute to the long-term development of our digital marketing strategy. The internship has the opportunity for full-time employment for candidates who show great performance.
- Write for online, print and social media communications (brochures, press releases, blog article etc.) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Monitor and maintain our social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Collaborate on social media strategy that boosts engagement and new followers
- Assist in the planning, implementing and managing of weekly schedules for all social media content relative to our brand
- Facilitate creative content ideas and write copy that is consistent with our brand and incorporates SEO best practices
- Maintain company websites (update renderings, floorplans, photography, videos, copy and all links)
- Keep up-to-date with current digital trends and suggest new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the organization
- A minimum grade of B+ in KCSE
- Excellent copy writing and proofreading skills, and a keen eye for detail
- Strong work ethic, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator with solid interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience of working with advertising on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Experience with using website content management systems
- Prior experience with digital marketing is preferable
- Digital Marketing Skills
- Tactical Marketing Skills
- PR and Editorial Skills