Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions provider. They seek to hire an experienced IT Project Officer to ensure successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of IT projects within time, budget and scope. The job entails coordinating projects from initiation to completion; using maximum and effective utilization of project management tools, techniques, and experience, creativity, and management skills, to reach the predetermined objectives.
- To deliver completed projects successfully with continuous reporting & presentations to stakeholders to maintain their cooperation & participation
- Management of Project related Budget
- Preparation and maintain essential project documentation.
- Prepare and issue following documents for every project: Contract, Agreed and signed rates plans, Project launch, Statement of works, contract, project charter, Risk assessment document, project status report, project closure etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or Business Management field
- Post graduate Diploma in Project management plus Project Management Certification – PMP / PMI, or Prince 2, or equivalent
- Work experience in a technical field to Line Management or Senior Engineer level
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously; from start to finish; for at least one-year duration; which have impact across a company; impact on customers and impact on the revenue generation capability of the organization.
- Good analytical skills and communication skills
- Good understanding of financial principles, understands financial ratios, can interpret standard financial statements
- Good understanding of regulatory framework for IT operations particularly in the Kenyan environment
- Good understanding of the Kenyan market, and technology trends
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject ( IT Project Officer) to email@example.com before 23rd January 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.