Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC) is a registry charged with the sole responsibility of administering, managing and operating the dot KE domains in Kenya.
We are looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities
Duties and Responsibilities:-
1. Assist in updating employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling
2. Assist in organizing and coordinating HR policies and procedures.
3. Assist in filing, photocopying and scanning.
4. Assist in front office duties, receiving and answering calls.
5. Assist in procurement of items by requisition office supplies and equipment and preparing L.P.O’s.
6. Any other duties assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. Must be a recent graduate and a holder of Degree or Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or any other related.
2. Excellent written and oral Communication Skills.
3. Good time management skills, phone skills and interpersonal skills
4. Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and Excel.
Applicants are advised that if you do not hear from KeNIC in three months from date of application, kindly consider yourself unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Kindly send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com on or before 20th January 2020
KeNIC is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about KeNIC kindly visit our website www.kenic.or.ke