Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC) is a registry charged with the sole responsibility of administering, managing and operating the dot KE domains in Kenya.
1. Make calls to clients and follow up calls with clients.
2. Track all customer inquiries respond.
3. Respond to customer inquiries, complaints and follow the necessary procedures to escalate
4. Accompany the account executives to client meetings from time to time.
5. Support the marketing team in execution of marketing activities.
6. Support the marketing team in organising events and exhibitions.
7. Assist in digital marketing.
8. Participate in departmental meetings as a member of the Customer Service team.
9. Prepare weekly reports.
10. Provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
11. Any other relevant work that may be assigned to the job holder from time to time
Skills and Qualifications:
A final year student or a recent graduate and a holder of Degree/Higher Diploma in marketing.
Personable, presentable and articulate.
Computer proficient with Microsoft Office,
Communication skills, Phone skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills
How to Apply
Kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20th January 2020
KeNIC is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about KeNIC kindly visit our website www.kenic.or.ke