Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Kenya Network Information Centre (KeNIC) is a registry charged with the sole responsibility of administering, managing and operating the dot KE domains in Kenya.
1. Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
2. Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
3. Organize and maintain IT resources
4. Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management
Skills and Qualifications:
1. A recent graduate and holder of Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or IT related course
2. Personable, presentable and articulate.
3. Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and excel
4. Communication skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills
5. Ability to work well in teams
6. Strong work ethic and attention to detail
How to Apply
Kindly send CV to email@example.com on or before 20th January 2020
KeNIC is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about KeNIC kindly visit our website www.kenic.or.ke