Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are seeking a talented Chief Financial Officer to be a key member of Lori’s executive team and play a critical role in the overall management of the company. As CFO, you’ll be committed not just to financial success, but to mission fulfillment. The successful CFO will deliver a finance organization that gets the numbers right and be a partner in shaping & executing the company’s strategy. As CFO, you’ll have primary responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting and finance, with a focus on charting our financial course for the next 5 yrs and beyond.
- Develop financial and tax strategies
- Manage capital raises and budgeting processes
- Optimize transaction processing systems and record keeping
- Define new products and markets to deliver the greatest promise for revenue and margin growth
- Organize and structure financing of key investments and initiatives to generate competitive advantage
- Analyze structures (e.g. business models; legal and tax entities; onshore, offshore) and processes (automation, build vs. buy, etc.) that enable competitive advantage and deliver superior market valuation + returns
- Build and manage accounting, investor relations, legal, and tax teams
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- 10+ yrs experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Strong and up to date knowledge of current financial & accounting systems
- Excellent verbal, written & presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative & organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage senior leadership teams, deliver on various projects, perform well under pressure, and excel in providing reliable and clear communication
- Degree in finance, economics, accounting or related field
- CPA designation preferred
- Fintech and/or banking experience preferred