Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As Financial Controller you will be asked to implement best in class commercial and business controls, processes and reporting procedures. You will report to the CFO and work closely with the commercial finance teams and business leaders to support Lori’s ambitious growth strategy. This role will have significant exposure to the senior leadership team while being very ‘hands on’. It requires full end to end ownership over accounting, administrative structures, design of IT-systems (ERP), treasury, financial risk management, reporting, control environments, implementation of tax strategies, ownership of year-end audits and regulatory reports.
- Oversee day-to-day accounting requirements and timely reporting and reconciliations
- Continuously identify, design and implement enhancements to Lori’s global accounting practices and reporting policies and processes
- Support tracking of the annual budget
- Lead the implementation of new IT-Systems (ERP)
- Own the company audits and relationship with external auditors, implementing recommendations to ensure best practices across the board
- Provide regular and ad-hoc support on historical business analytics to leadership team
- Manage treasury including A/R, A/P, cash flow and implement a hedging strategy
- Implement financial controls and risk management strategies
- Deep commitment to the vision of Lori
- Qualified CPA or equivalent
- 5+ years’ accounting experience
- Experience in a high growth environment
- Experience working in multi-currency environments
- Experience in forex management, VAT, and corporation tax
- Sound knowledge of IFRS standards
- Proven track record of implementing financial controls, addressing risks, and leading audits
Nice To Have
- Prior ownership of full FP&A processes (including budgeting and forecasting)
- Knowledge and experience implementing an ERP