Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nyati Sacco Society Limited, a licensed Deposit Taking Sacco in Kenya invites individuals who possess a passion for excellence, strong work ethics, are results oriented and committed to continual improvement to apply for the following positions:
3 Months Contract Renewable
Job Summary: Reporting to the Business Development Officer, the purpose of the job is to grow the business by recruiting members and selling the Sacco’s products and services.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify business opportunities by seeking quality prospects and converting them to members.
- Achieve the set individual targets in terms of numbers & value
- Supporting the organization and participating in sales & marketing events.
- Participate in various outreach events such as member education.
- Submit weekly & monthly sales report through the Sales Logs
- Carry out sales activation drives
- Ensure compliance with KYC & due diligence.
Sell products and services to achieve the desired growth in deposits and revenue.
- Identify, create and maintain relationships with prospects and members by providing products and service information, after sale support, and financial advice as per organization standards
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- KCSE C- or its recognized equivalent
- Diploma in Sales/Marketing or its recognized equivalent.
- Presentable with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Aggressive with good networking skills
- Proven ability to close sales deals and achieve targets
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Sales/Marketing in a busy institution preferably banking and insurance.
How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to read the job description and send their application to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 21st January 2020.
Please mark the job title as your subject on the application email, attach testimonials and a detailed CV indicating your current and expected pay.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Nyati Sacco is an “Equal Opportunity Employer”