Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Operate the Front Office Desk
- Welcoming on-site visitors, determining nature of business, and directing them to appropriate personnel.
- Monitoring visitor access and issuing passes whenever required. Taking note of and reporting suspicious activity
- Receiving mail, determining purpose, and forwarding calls / messages to appropriate personnel / department
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Set-up chairs/tables and conference room(s) in general, to facilitate meetings an events taking place in the office.
- Take stock of the office consumables, ensuring that they are replenished in good time
- Ensure daily maintenance and cleanliness of the office
- Notify supervisor on the need of repairs on the office premises
- Assist in the scanning and photocopying of documents
- Any other duty as required
- Completion of Secondary School.
- Experience in administrative functions, ideally with international development organization
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate in cooperative and friendly manner, focusing on problem solving
- Flexibility, adaptability, and resourcefulness
- Strong commitment to ethics and integrity, as outlined in Palladium’s Partner Code of Conduct (https://thepalladiumgroup.com/policies)
A CV is required but a cover letter is NOT required.
Applications Close Date18 Jan 2020