Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Enterprise Sales & Retention – Corporate & Public Department within the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Senior Manager- Financial Services and Insurance – Enterprise Sales & Retention – Corporate & Public, the position holder will manage a team of Account Relationship Managers. The key objective is to coordinate team in driving segment propositions and business revenues to exceed targets. This will be through acquisition and retention of baseline under their management.
- Identify growth prospects and specific opportunities in the sector
- Craft strategic plans for sector penetration and guide sector team on tactical plan execution
- Supervise the development of a sales pipeline for the sector
- Identify growth opportunities and up-selling and cross – selling potential within the assigned sector.
- Direct management of a maximum of five Key accounts in the sector
- Provide leadership for customers in understanding segments requirements and recommend relevant segment propositions to achieve those goals
- Supervise development and executions of customer ring fencing strategies
- Develop strong relationships with customers at CxO to maintain ongoing revenue stream
- Manage all customer escalations with relevant stakeholder in the organization and ensure closure
- Participate in developing responsive propositions in conjunction with segments team
- Develop customer value propositions and presentations
- Ensure all accounts are managed through Vodafone Way of Selling model
- Review and interrogate sales reports of Account Managers
- Coach, mentor and develop the ARMs within the sector
- Weekly reports on sector performance and submission of sector plans on immediate sales and pipeline outlook in the vertical review.
- Enforce real time use of Sales systems (Faneli etc.) by ARM
- A bachelor’s Degree. (A business related disciplines with an IT/Commercial bias will be an added advantage)
- 4-5 years working experience managing key accounts in a B2B environment
- Proficiency in Safaricom Propositions with an added advantage on Enterprise Solutions
- Experience in C level engagement is highly advantageous
- Demonstrable experience leading Teams/projects with ability to engage different stakeholders
- Strong relationship building skills preferably from a major blue chip company
- Ability to inspire and manage a sales team
- New business development skills.
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results i.e. meet and surpass targets