Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Prospect, initiate and develop new Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance relationships with the aim of achieving set Asset Based Finance and Insurance Premium Finance targets and ensure the portfolios are within the Bank’s PAR and NPL targets.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
Grow the Bank’s Asset Finance and Insurance Premium Finance book by growing relationship with prospective partners such as motor vehicle dealers, agents, retail clients, insurance companies, insurance brokers.
- Ensure that the product performance is monitored and evaluated on a continuous basis and reported.
- Grow existing relationships and develop new ones in the allocated market segment whilst growing Asset Based Finance and Insurance Premium Finance figures to meet set targets.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports on new business generation.
- Identify, appraise and advice on viable market opportunities for Asset Based Finance and Insurance Premium Finance in the market.
- Assist in providing strategic direction for the Asset Based Finance and Insurance Premium Finance
- Call visits to Direct Customers, Dealers, Insurance Brokers, Agents, and Underwriters within Nairobi and Upcountry branches to ensure maximum support.
- Regularly conduct market intelligence on Insurance Premium Finance Products and update Management.
- Overseeing the relationship management of assigned dealers, Insurance brokers and Underwriters through maintenance of an effective call program.
- Continually review the business processes and recommend measures that are likely to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that all applications submitted comply with Credit Policy guidelines.
- Participate in the annual underwriter and partner Dealers review exercise.
- Train staff to ensure they have the necessary skills to drive product uptake.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related field with at least 4 years’ experience in Banking Operations
- Professional qualification is an added advantage e.g. CPA, ACCA
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the banking industry
- Strong interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Good understanding of accounting and financial management issues
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation and commercial awareness
- Detail oriented
- Demonstrate ability to develop and lead teams to achieve goals and have strategic perspective