Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
New branch opening in Nanyuki
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support in meeting sales targets.
The successful candidate will become the point of reference for customers, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
He will be required to supervise 1 sales admin
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Proficiency in English
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above criteria send your cv to email@example.com.
Not later than 25th January, 2020