Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT- POSTGRADUATE STUDIES,SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP -1 POSITION , MUA .
Provide administrative services to the Post graduate studies, School of Management and Leadership.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· To attend to students and clients correspondences and verbal queries accurately and promptly.
· To undertake word processing duties including letters and general documentation as required by the Dean within an acceptable standard of accuracy and timeliness.
· To maintain and update the office filling system which ensures that documentation is easily accessible.
· To requisition and securely keep stationeries required by the division.
· To effectively attend to complaints raised by students and communicate promptly for follow up.
· To ensure efficient flow of mail services and registry.
· To assist the Assistant Dean Undergraduate Studies in facilitating and maintaining students’ attendance unit registration and evaluation records.
· To assist assistant Dean, Undergraduate Studies to summarise Admissions, Credit transfer and general student records.
· Arrange and call the lecturers as may be directed by the Dean, SML.
· To undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Minimum qualification – Degree in business relevant field.
· Excellent customer service skills in dealing with a diversity of customers.
· Proven client management skills.
· Effective interpersonal skills.
· Experience with office procedures.
· High integrity.
· Disseminate ideas to a wide variety of audiences on MUA and its programmes.
· To facilitate flow of communication between SML management and students.
· Good report and writing skills
· Effective initiative facilitation and team leadership skills
· Structured problem solving
· Ability to continuously acquire knowledge on relevant industry trends and developments
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good coordination, planning and organizational skills
· Proactive, initiative, with good networking, negotiation and collaborative skills
· Ability to perform and foster team work
· IT proficiency.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who satisfy the requirements below should forward their applications accompanied by a detailed CV, email address, day time telephone contact, name and address of three referees. The applications should reach the undersigned not later than 28th January 2020. The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
The Management University of Africa is an equal opportunity employer.
THE VICE – CHANCELLOR
The Management University of Africa
P. O. Box 29677 – 00100, NAIROBI Email: email@example.com