Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Pharmacy Coordinator, the stock controller will control movement of stock items into and from the Outreach Pharmacy warehouse/store so as to meet the supply needs and services expectations of all Outreach pharmacies.
- Identify items that need to be purchased
- Ensure goods are arranged neatly and are easily identifiable and traceable
- Assist in maintaining minimum stock days and maximum fill rates
- Make replenishments requests based on the stock in hand as necessary
- Liaise with buyers for low stocks and out of stock expediting
- Issue all stocks physically and if the system to the end user ensuring the documents are signed
- Constantly monitor stock levels and replenish stocks with optimum quantities
- Adhere to FIFO method and maintain minimum level of expiries
Applicants must have a Diploma in Purchasing and Supply chain or Management related field and a minimum of 1 year’s experience in inventory handling or in a busy store. The successful Candidate should have excellent inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
How to Apply
Applications together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, names of three referees, telephone contact, e-mail address and copies of certificates and testimonials should be sent to the Manager, Recruitment, Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi. P. O. Box 30270-00100, NAIROBI or by email to email@example.com. Applications by email are preferred.
Please indicate the title of the position on your application.
Applications should be submitted latest by February 2, 2020