Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Managing Director
Gross Pay: Shs. 40,000
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production planning – forecast, plan, implement and control production schedule for the job and review and adjust where necessary.
- Determine the human and material resources required and manage them to meet production targets.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organize necessary interventions for improvement
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure they are adhered to
- Implement and enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Work with the stores team to forecast and plan for present and future consumption of raw materials to ensure that materials are always available
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Liaise with the technicians on decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Review production practices and equipment; make proposals for improvements to ensure that they are maximally effective
- Manage safety by addressing both physical and employee behavioral related safety issues to ensure minimum unsafe incidents at workplace and compliance with legislation
- Train and up skill the Production team to ensure highly skilled and trained staff in line with business needs.
- Develop and maintain production metrics for quality, delivery, and safety.
- Over two year’s similar experience in a manufacturing firm
- Ability to manage teams
- High aptitude for problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to motivate, constructively criticize and build high production teams through exemplary leadership.
- Excellent planning and organizational skill
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload with a focus on urgent and important.
- Excellent Analytical and record management skills
- Problem-solving skills
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates to send CV and cover letter to Jobs@elexproducts.com by 31st January 2020.
Elex Products Limited is an equal opportunity Employer and does not discriminate the applicants on any basis.