Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
As an Account Manager your primary responsibility is to actively manage client(s) relationships and deliver to the requirements of the contract. Develop a very good knowledge of the FMCG and utilize in identifying and explaining key influences on market performance with the view to servicing the client’s contract by delivering accurate and insightful information.
Our Worldpanel colleagues are the global experts in shopper behaviour, offering continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions to inspire successful decisions by leading organisations worldwide. Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage across a diverse range of markets including tech, fashion, telecoms and FMCG.
- Proactively meeting and exceeding the needs of both internal and external clients through a commitment of excellence.
- Contributes effectively to organizational vision through teamwork, open communication channels and sharing information to achieve a common objective.
- Builds support, commitment and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity and expertise.
- Drives self and others to achieve results and surpass goals.
- Identifies and builds an active and valuable networks of Client relationships, managing delivery, retention and growth.
- Applying Knowledge and skills to Deliver Client Insights.
- Demonstrates understanding of the business and commercial environment to exploit opportunities and promote profitability.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in any field. MBA is an added advantage.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- At least 6 years’ relevant work experience in a Marketing/ Consumer Research / Advertising work environment.