Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Law Society of Kenya is a Premier Bar Association with membership of all Advocates in Kenya. The organization seeks to recruit an Assistant ICT Officer who will be reporting to the Program Officer, ICT.
- Database Design and Administration;
- ERP System Management including administration of user accounts;
- Help develop and maintain IT documentation, processes and procedures;
- General network installations, setting up and administration;
- Design and generate basic reports;
- Assisting in systems implementation and upgrades;
- Assisting in website update;
- Manage all organization backups and assist in disaster recovery process;
- Ensure IT systems security;
- End user support;
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field;
- At least 2 years of experience working with an ERP system;
- Knowledge in SQL database management;
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows on both desktops and servers;
- General knowledge of networking technologies;
- Ability to diagnose and solve technical problems;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Ability to work on own and under pressure;
- Good time management, well organized with the ability to prioritize;
- Microsoft qualification will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, kindly send your detailed CV with three (3) referees and application to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the office on or before Friday 31st January, 2020. All applications must be clearly addressed to:
Law Society of Kenya
Lavington, Opp. Valley Arcade, Gitanga Road
P.O. BOX 72219 – 00200