Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Data Coordinator is responsible for organizing and managing all data, including ensuring back-up systems. The Data Coordinator will track data flows and follow-up as necessary with Field Coordinators and study supervisors. Additionally, the Data Coordinator will ensure compliance with IRB requirements for data security.
Minimum Required Education & Experience
Job Requirements are a combination of qualifications and related experience. Judgment of an acceptable equivalent combination, on an individual basis, is the responsibility of Management
· Masters degree and 1 years of experience or Bachelors Degree and 3 years of experience in Biostatistics Epidemiology or similar
· Computer skills, including knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and QuickBooks.
· Willingness to be flexible in working hours and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
· Prior experience working with or supporting management of Office Administration functions.
· Prior experience working on research projects
· Preferred experience working with USAID projects
· Strong experience in qualitative and quantitative data analysis including data transcribing and coding
· Experience with Dedoose, Atlas.ti, or Nvivo
· Experience with SPSS, stata and related data analysis software
· Must be a Kenyan National or have an authorized Kenyan work permit