Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting option) or its equivalent and CPA part I
- Must have a certificate in Computer Assisted Accounting Packages
- Should show exemplary work performance
- Should have experience of 2 years as senior account assistant 1
- Supervise staff under them
- Prepare financial reports
- Maintain accountable documents (Register)
- Maintain and update assets register
- Supervise the preparation of cash books and bank reconciliation statements
- Ensure the remittance of all statutory deductions as per the law
- Any other duties that may be assigned by immediate supervisor
How to Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 31st January, 2020 at 5 p.m.
P.O Box 109-60400
Chuka University is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.