Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
For appointment to this post a candidate must have:
- Master’s degree in the relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized
- 3 years’ experience as Estates Manager Grade
- In charge of estates department.
- Responsible for maintenance of university plants, properties and equipment.
- Submission of plant, property and equipment reports to the University.
- Advise management on the physical development of the university.
- Formulate and submit policy proposal on physical infrastructure and development of the university.
- Responsible for preparation and control of budget
- In-charge of staff matters within the department
- Responsible for formulation of strategic plan of the department
- Responsible for the organization, management and performance of all functions of the department.
- Any other duties that may assign by immediate supervisor
How to Apply
Applicants must submit ten (10) copies of application letters giving details of their age, Education and professional qualifications, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s day telephone and email address, and enclosing duly certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicants’ competence accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Applicants should request their referees to write and send their confidential recommendation letters on their behalf directly to the undersigned. The name and the reference number of the position for which application is made should be clearly indicated on the envelope.
Applications should reach the undersigned not later than Friday 31st January, 2020 at 5 p.m.
P.O Box 109-60400
Chuka University is an equal opportunity employer. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.