Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
This is a great opportunity to take ownership and grow with Kenya’s leading non-bank lender. Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for the overall service delivery to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure we deliver a world-class, award-winning customer experience.
- Ensure we deliver a service Turn Around Time (“TAT”) promise of less than 24 hours
- Manage our Branch Infrastructure including ambience, maintenance and expansion
- Manage Branch Coordinators to ensure they are well equipped, trained and monitored to meet our desired service standards
- Manage Logbook securitisation with NTSA through the eCitizen TIMS portal
- Lead the Customer Experience team to ensure we have a market-leading Net Promoter Score
- Manage third party relationships that form critical elements in our service delivery including but not limited to; tracking services, valuation etc.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity to grow with responsibilities across Africa as we expand our team and products. Our business is growing at over 50% annually.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a graduate with 5+ years of experience in a service-oriented professional role
- You have a passion for excellence in the delivery of a world-class customer and user experience
- You would enjoy working in a fast pace, fast growth and dynamic environment
- You have 2+ years of experience managing a team (~10 employees)
- You have a strong track record of project management with a focus on execution
- You build great relationships and are a strong verbal and written communicator in English
- You are an analytical thinker who works with numbers on a daily basis
- You have international exposure (education or work experience) or have worked with Global or Regional MNCs