Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our Client is Africa’s first Integrated Customer Experience ( #IntergratedCX) company driving business growth and giving consumers options on the continent. It exists to bridge the gap between businesses and their customers with its customer experience platform. With customers such as KCB, Safaricom, Java House, Chloride Exide, and MP Shah among others. We are looking for candidates who are eager to be part of the journey to continue to lead as the Integrated CX company.
The technology integrates with businesses at the points that matter most to their customers to measure and optimize their customer experience. The innovative plug and play platform has enabled leading brands of various sizes and industries on the continent to create actionable strategies that drive business growth
This role will partner closely with the leaders of the Sales, Products, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success organizations, providing a wide breadth of exposure to executives and stakeholders. The Finance Director will have an essential role in the financial strategy, and all fiscal and fiduciary responsibilities for a multinational company. Responsibilities include: providing support to the business through cash flow tracking, creating and executing budgets, business case support, participating in cross-functional CX workstreams, and reporting to the board of directors on financial performance.
The ideal candidate should have strong financial modeling and forecasting experience, presentation skills, excellent communication skills and attention to detail, and be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Create, update and execute our client’s strategic plan while being mindful of finances and long term goals
- Present to management and leadership clear insights into drivers of business growth, risks, and opportunities
- Pair expert modeling with deep, innovative analytics to improve our client’s understanding of it’s CX organization, the value the organization delivers, and how it can continue to drive greater value for our client and its customers
- Management of cash flow, overseeing projections and working with different leadership team members on budgets
- Play an active role in cross-functional CX workstreams, advising on financially impacting decisions, monitoring costs, and keeping the Finance organization in the loop on meaningful developments
- Oversee FP&A duties around month-end close, forecasting, and preparation of management reports related to financial results
- Report financial metrics to the board of directors
- Have a collaborative relationship with the CEO, COO and other leadership members
- Supervises a team including managers and analysts
- Budget Responsibility: Yes
- Key interface relationships (internal and external): All employees, Senior Management Key suppliers, Clients
- Number of employees managed: TBA
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- MBA and international business experience preferred
- +7 years of experience in finance, management consulting, corporate strategy or relevant work
- +3 years of relevant FP&A experience, controllership, and P&L management
- +2 years of management experience in a multinational SAAS startup, or fast growing tech setting
- Problem solving and analysis skills, strong business judgment and the ability to communicate and present effectively.
- Board reporting and presentation experience
- Track record in process re-engineering and optimization
- Experience leading a company through investment rounds a plus