Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Under the supervision of the Group Head of Internal Audit, the successful candidate will be responsible for giving assurance on Information Security to the Centum Group, its subsidiaries and Centum Capital Fund I and II portfolio Companies.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology. A master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Professional certification CISA is a must plus a certification in cyber security audits.
- Minimum 4 years experience in IT audits.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with experience in collaborating with individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, people management and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office and data analytics tools and techniques.
- Audit experience in external audit is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of COSO 2013 framework, ISO 27001 and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).
- Experience with SAP desirable.
- Must be conversant with ORACLE and.
- Must be an expert in data analytics using either ACL or IDEA. Is able to write scripts that can be used to implement continuous auditing.
- Experience using audit software such as Teammate is an added advantage.