Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Handling all phone inquiries within capacity
- Managing the reception area
- Arrange “callbacks” to protect bosses time especially when he is busy and route calls elsewhere as needed.
- Screen visitors to control interruptions
- Provide back-up data as needed to direct visitors to the relevant staff member after inquiry on what is needed
- Arrange meeting facilities and act as recording secretary, prepare action minutes
- Relieving the management of administrative detail in all projects
- Take initiative on requests and inquiries of administrative nature
- Clearly label and file product documents
- Check deadlines on incoming requests such as product purchases and redemptions
- Receiving all incoming mail and documents and forwarding to relevant departments and owners
- Handle and dispatch all international outgoing mail (Aramex & DHL)
- Receive and promptly place lunch orders with relevant restaurants. Ensuring up to date records and receipts of all foods ordered
- Ensure cuttings of audited and unaudited financials are submitted to Operations Department
- Effective communicator
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Good listening Skills.
- Multitasking capabilities
- Organizational abilities
- Technical prowess
- 3-5 years of experience in a high preasure environment
- Positive Attitude
- Organizational Ability
- Consistent Dependability