Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Magarini Sub County J/G P (1 Position)
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 85,110 – 119,730 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
The Sub County Officer shall be responsible/report to the County Chief Officer in charge of Devolution, Public service Management & Special Programmes (Disaster management).
- Coordinating, managing and supervising the general administrative functions in the Sub-County unit;
- Developing policies and plans;
- Facilitating and coordinating citizen participation in the development of policies and delivery of services;
- Providing and maintaining infrastructure and facilities of public service;
- Coordinating developmental activities to empower the local community;
- Ensuring effective service delivery;
- Promotion and coordination of peace building and conflict resolution
- Coordination of disaster management and emergency response activities in the sub-county in collaboration with other government agencies
- Exercising any functions and powers delegated by the County Public Service Board under section 86.
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Served in the grade of Principal Administrator/Principal Ward Administrator for a minimum period of three (3) years or in a comparable position in the public service or private Sector
- Bachelor degree in any of the disciplines: Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Masters degree in any of the disciplines: Public Administration, Business Administration/Management, Community Development or any of the Social Sciences from a recognized institution.
- Senior Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks
- Ability to coordinate
- Management of financial resources
- Interpersonal communication
- Office administration, management
- Project management
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of February, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.