Increase your chances of landing a job interview, get a free verbal critique of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line. Send your resume for possible placement and free job application guidelines.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Position: Project Assistant J/G H (3 Positions)
Terms of Service: – Permanent
Salary Scale: 24,580 – 32,760 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time.
The holder of this position will support the project management specialist in the day to day running of the project management work particularly monitoring and evaluation.
- Coordinating, regular updates of the project status reports and production of the progress reports.
- Coordinate review of the project status reports, progress reports and data to inform monitoring and evaluation.
- Create and manage electronic and manual filling systems, and maintain and updates files and records, archiving and storage of the collected project data and reports
- Undertake compilation of progress reports/training reports/meeting minutes
- Undertake project specific data collection to inform evaluation decisions
- Contribute to proposal writing for sector specific partnership projects
- Support the project management team in follow-up of action points
- Support in planning and organizing internal and external meetings, archiving of meeting proceedings and minutes workshops and other events.
- Establish and maintain a key contact database and email list of all project teams and partners, collaborators and other stakeholders
- Be Kenyan Citizen
- Diploma in Development studies, Project Planning and Management.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills in these areas.
- Advance MS Suite skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Applicants can choose to;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of February, 2020.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.